DRYCON 2020 : Meet Your Industry Colleagues and Potential Clients From Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, India, UAE, UK and Guinea . Only 2 Days To Go
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
DRYCON 2020 is receiving huge response from the Dry Bulk Cargo Trade. With Valuable Information received from the industry experts can change the course of your business. Stakeholders of the industry from Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, UAE, UK, Guinea and India are participating in the Asia Dry Bulk Cargo Summit 2020. To join the exclusive league of business leaders please register today.
Confirmed Initial speakers and The Topics include:
- Mr. Sabyasachi Hajara, Ex-Chairman and Managing Director of The Shipping Corporation of India
- Mr. Vijay Handa, President Shipping, Saigal Seatrade.
- Maritime Opportunities in India : Capt. S. R. Patnaik, C.E.O., International Shipping & Logistics FZE, Dubai.
- Force Majeure and COVID-19 : Mr. David Morriss, Partner, Holman Fenwick Willan
- Future of Commercial Ship Operating business - Global Vs Indian perspective - Challenges and Opportunities Capt. Govind Gautam, Managing Director, Fastfreight Pte Ltd. Singapore
- Impact of Commercial Mining on Import of Thermal Coal : Mr. Devendra N. Arolkar, Director- Mohit Minerals Ltd.
- Challenges Faced By Charterers During COVID-19 : Mr. Abhijit Chaudhury, General Manager - Shipping, JSW Steel Ltd
- Current & Future Market Trends : Mr. Indraneel Ranade, Head of Commercial (Shipping), Tata NYK Shipping Pte Ltd.
- Growth & Opportunities in Dry Bulk Exports of Guinea : Capt. Pappu Sastry, Deputy CEO, PT Asian Bulk Logistics
- Capt. R. S. Gautam, Managing Director, Equator Maritime Services Pvt. Ltd.( Panel Discussion )
- Seaborne Transportation of Fertilizers, Trends and Outlook : Mr. Aman Rawat, Director, BainBridge Navigation Pvt. Ltd
- Summary of Current Ship Investment Landscape : Mr. Divay Goel, Founder, Prudent Shipping Investment
ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO
Date : 15th Oct 2020
Delegate fee per person INR. 5,000/- + 18% GST. Total Amount payable INR 5,900/- per [US$ 95.00]
For sponsorship & delegate registration, please contact:
Capt. Virendra N. Mishra, Conference Director