We are pleased to inform that Asia Dry Bulk Cargo Summit (DRYCON 2022) is receiving huge response from the industry. You can participate in the Summit from any part of the world using your smartphone or Laptop computer. Industry leaders from India, Singapore, Indonesia, UAE and UK are participating in the Summit.
The Shipping Tribune presents DRYCON 2022 (Online) on 16th June 2022, Asia’s very own Global Platform to discuss current & future market trends, business opportunities and latest issues affecting the Dry Bulk Cargo Trade.
The Shipping Industry plays a very important role in the seaborne transportation of Dry Bulk cargoes such as Coal, Iron Ore, Grain, Limestone, Cement Clinker, Fertilizers etc. The Summit will present different perspectives offered by all the stakeholders like Miners, Commodity Traders, Ship Owners, Operators, Charterers, Brokers, Stevedores, Ship and Cargo Agents, Insurance and Law Firms, Transporters, Govt. Authorities etc. on a single platform and build efficient business relationships.
The following eminent personalities to Chair the Session/Speak at the Summit (List is not in any particular order):
- Mr. Sabyasachi Hajara, Ex-Chairman and Managing Director of The Shipping Corporation of India (Session Chairperson)
- Mr. Vijay Handa, President Shipping, Saigal SeaTrade (Session Chairperson)
- Capt. S. R. Patnaik, C.E.O., International Shipping & Logistics FZE, Dubai (Session Chairperson)
- Mr. David Morriss, Partner, Holman Fenwick Willan
- Capt. Pappu Sastry, CCO - ABL Group
- Deepak Kumar Sharma, Managing Director, BainBridge Navigation Pvt Ltd
- Mr. Abhijit Chaudhury, Associate Vice President, JSW Steel Ltd
- Mr. Ashok Jain, Director, Diamond Shipbrokers
- Mr. Shriram Sivaramakrishnan, Managing Editor-Asia Pacific Dry Bulk markets, S&P Global Commodity Insights
- Mr. Rajib Maitra, Director, Deloitte Consulting
- Ms. Riya Vyas, Business Analyst, I-Energy
The Shipping Tribune will announce additional speakers and official program in the coming days.
Delegate Registrations Fees:
Delegate fee per person INR 5,000/- + 18% GST till 8th June 2022. Total Amount payable INR 5,900/- per [US$ 95.00]
From 9th June 2022, Delegate fee per person INR. 6,000/- + 18% GST. Total Amount payable INR 7,080/- per [US$ 114.00]
For sponsorship & delegate registration, please contact:
Capt. Virendra N. Mishra, Conference Director
Come, join us and benefit from the opportunity to connect, confer and conduct business!
#shipping #shippingtribune #port #drybulk #news #india #cargo #trade #aisa #drycon2022 #conference #