Post of Manager cum Hon secretary General for Seamens Club
“Last date for receipt of application is 30th August 2019”
R.B.S.S invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Manager cum Hon secretary.
Reporting to the Management committee, position requires administrative skills to ensure effective management of the Seamen's club
Responsibilities include :
Effective upkeep & management of the Seamen's club , its employees & resident seafarers and ensuring discipline in the club premises
Ensure effective continued maintenance & upkeep of the premises which is graded as a Heritage grade llA structure
Ensure total compliance with all applicable statutes including society's & charitable trusts.
Budgeting & adhering to budgets - Annual & monthly as agreed and committed by the Managing committee
Coordinate, arrange meetings of the managing committee and maintain minutes of the meetings And other responsibilities as may be assigned by Managing Committee
- Master Mariner –
- Experienced Professional in the Maritime lndustry in lndia, with Senior management experience with a proven track record of administrative excellence .
- Preferably well experienced and abreast of the functioning of Seamen's club as a committee member and an active participant in General committee as well as House committee
- Prefer Professional manager with a blend of real time- hands on and well adept with working knowledge of computers & various MS -office software
- Medically Healthy and fit (Candidate to submit medical fitness certificate to undertake the functions of RBSS Secretary General)
- Min qualifying age: 55 years
- Age limit: 70
- Experienced and well versed with functioning of Seafarer's associations and trade bodies.
- Proven ability to effectively liase with various seafarer's associations, welfare trusts would be an added advantage
- 3 years with an extension of further 2 years on satisfactory completion of first term (Max = 5 years inclusive of 2 terms).
Compensation and benefits.
At par with the prevalent standards (PIus accommodation + car + fuel & driver allowance.. )
lnterested applicants may kindly do send in their detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org