With Each Passing Day, more and more stakeholders are confirming their participation. Asia Dry Bulk Cargo Summit is receiving Global participation. Your Participation Matters!
Date : 16th June 2022
Asia Dry Bulk Cargo Summit 2022(Online) provides you an opportunity to participate in the MOST IMPORTANT DISCUSSIONS on Dry Bulk Cargo Commodities & Trade. The Summit will present different perspectives offered by all the stakeholders like Miners, Commodity Traders, Ship Owners, Operators, Charterers, Brokers, Stevedores, Ship and Cargo Agents, Insurance and Law Firms, Transporters, Govt. Authorities etc. on a single platform and build efficient business relationships. THE SUMMIT IS ONLY 5 DAYS AWAY.
The following eminent personalities to Chair the Session/Speak at the Summit (List is not in any particular order):
- Mr. Sabyasachi Hajara, Ex-Chairman and Managing Director of The Shipping Corporation of India (Session Chairperson)
- Capt. S. R. Patnaik, C.E.O., International Shipping & Logistics FZE, Dubai (Session Chairperson)- Sustainability Challenges in Shipping and Way Forward
- Capt. Pappu Sastry, CCO - ABL Group (Session Chairperson)- Niche Opportunities in Dry Bulk for Operators & Investors
- Mr. Deepak Kumar Sharma, Managing Director, BainBridge Navigation Pvt Ltd- High and Low Market- From Ship Operators Perspective
- Mr. David Morriss, Partner, Holman Fenwick Willan
- Mr. Shriram Sivaramakrishnan, Managing Editor-Asia Pacific Dry Bulk markets, S&P Global Commodity Insights- Geopolitical Crisis & Its Impact on Dry Bulk Shipping
- Mr. Abhijit Chaudhury, Associate Vice President, JSW Steel Ltd - Charterers Perspective on the Current Market Scenario
- Ms. Riya Vyas, Business Analyst, I-Energy- An Overview of Coal Imports in India
- Mr. Ashok Jain, Managing Director, Diamond Shipbrokers- An Overview of Seaborne Fertilizer Trade
- Mr. Rajib Maitra, Director, Deloitte Consulting- An Overview of Iron Ore & Steel Trade
The Shipping Tribune will announce additional speakers and official program in the coming weeks.
Delegate Registrations Fees:
Delegate fee per person INR. 6,000/- + 18% GST. Total Amount payable INR 7,080/- per [US$ 114.00]
For sponsorship & delegate registration, please contact:
Capt. Virendra N. Mishra, Conference Director
Come, join us and benefit from the opportunity to connect, confer and conduct business!
#shippingtribune #asia #drybulk #maritime #shipping #marine #news #india #conference #cargo