Tanker Summit: Meet Stakeholders From India, Indonesia, Singapore, UAE, UK, Kuwait, Iraq, Norway and The Netherlands. Only 24 Hours To Go. Participating Companies Announced
India Tanker Shipping & Trade Summit (Online): Final Countdown Begins, Participating Companies Announced. Many More Companies likely to confirm participation during the next 24hrs.
Date: 18th February 2021 (Online)
We are pleased to share the list of companies which have registered for the summit and special invitees. This list is likely to grow with each passing hour.
- The Shipping Corporation of India
- Seven Island Shipping Ltd
- Ind-Aust Maritime Private Ltd
- Holman Fenwick Willan
- Enmarol Petroleum India Private Limited
- The Great Eastern Shipping Company Ltd
- Stolt Tankers
- Aza Shipping Private Ltd
- Reliance Industries Ltd
- Nayara Energy
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- Sanmar Shipping Ltd.
- Saigal Seatrade (P) Ltd
- Reshamwala Shipbrokers
- Arya Group
- WOMAR Logistics Pte Ltd.
- J. M. Baxi & Co
- Thome Shipping India
- AET Tankers
- Maersk Tankers
- Scorpio Ship Management
- Saraf Shipping
- ABL Group
- Pace Marine Solutions Private Limited
- Maritime Consultant & Arbitrator`
- Sheel Shipping Synergy
- Chowgule Group
- Essar Ports Mozambique
- Essar Group UA Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- Apeejay Shipping
- Scorpio Shipping Agencies Pvt. Ltd.
- Khayo Shipping DMCC
- Torvald Kalveness
- Dynacom Tankers
- Sun Group/ Sun International Pvt. Ltd.
- PCL Shipping Pvt. Ltd.
- AmSpec India Pvt. Ltd.
- Priya Blue Shipping Pvt. Ltd.
- Lilly Maritime Pvt. Ltd.
- VR Maritime Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Glander International Bunkering
- IFCHOR Group
- Equator Maritime Pvt. Ltd.
- Lynx Marine
- CAFS India Global Pvt. Ltd.
- Global Marine Group of Companies
- Seahub Shipping & Logistics Private Limited
- MMS Maritime India Pvt Ltd
- Crystal Ocean
- Fendercare Marine Omega (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
- Five Star Chartering Pvt. Ltd
- FOSMA Maritime Institute
- Blackpool and The Fyde College
- APM Terminals
- Odfjell India
- Rigbay Marine Surveyors & Superintendent
- Sharaf Shipping CO. WLL.
- Transcoral Shipping LLC
- Yacht International Co LLC
- Element Alpha
- Reliance Industries Ltd ( Bulk Chemicals Procurement)
- Reliance Industries Ltd (Chemical Chartering)
- OPG Power Group
- Paraklete Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- Shapoorji Pallonji Forbes Shipping Limited
- ASP Ship Management
- Scorpio Marine Agencies Pvt. Ltd.
- Nautical Supply International DMCC
- LEEWAY BROKERS DMCC
- Elite Offshore PVt. Ltd.
- Steem1960 Shipbrokers
- Barbados Maritime Agencies Pvt. Ltd.
- AG Maritime Pvt. Ltd.
- Tricon Energy
- Ambica Logistics
- Khimji Ramdas Shipping
- Oceanic Dolphin Shipping & Logistics Services
- Pentagon Marine Services Private Limited
- Several Maritime professionals registered in individual capacity, so organisation names not being mentioned in the list
Delegate Registrations Fees:
Delegate fee per person INR 6,000/- + 18% GST. Total Amount payable INR 7,080/- per [US$ 114.00]
For sponsorship & delegate registration, please contact:
Capt Virendra N. Mishra, Conference Director
Come, join us and benefit from the opportunity to connect, confer and conduct business!
#shippingnews #maritimenews #shippingtribune #theshippingtribune