Qatar Petroleum has sold three al-Shaheen crude cargoes loading in March at the highest premiums in three months, trade sources said on Friday.
* The producer sold the cargoes at an average premium of 55 cents a barrel to Dubai quotes, up from an average of 40 cents in the previous month, they said
* QP subsequently set the term price at a premium of 60 cents a barrel, the sources said
* Petro-Diamond, Unipec and JX Nippon bought the cargoes, they said
* The cargoes will load on March 1-2, 25-26, 27-29
* Prior to the tender, al-Shaheen crude was sold at premiums of 50 cents-60 cents a barrel in the spot market, the sources said
Huge Opportunities For Investment in Maritime Sector: Nitin Gadkari
India Tanker Shipping & Trade Summit 2019