The Shipping Tribune is pleased to announce Cauvery Power Generation Chennai Private Limited ( CPGCPL ) as a Bronze Sponsor at the “India Dry Bulk Cargo Summit 2017″ A One Day Conference on 9th June 2017 at Holiday Inn, Andheri (East), Mumbai. The entire Dry Bulk and Shipping chain will convene at this prominent conference, a hub of knowledge and ideas, to make this a memorable experience.
About Cauvery Power Generation Chennai Private Limited ( CPGCPL )
1. Cauvery Power Generation Chennai Private Limited ( CPGCPL ) is a Special Purpose Vehicle promoted by promoters' of Kaveri Gas Power Ltd.
2. CPGCPL has set up a Coal based Captive Power Plant of 1* 63 MW capacity at Gummudipoondi near Chennai in Tamil Nadu, India.
3. The power plant was successfully commissioned in November 2012 and uses Imported coal for generating power.
4. The power plant is spread over 35 acres of land .The company has embarked on a Go green initiative by installing a 300 kw rooftop solar power plant on its coal shed and been investing in environmental friendly activities such as planting of saplings and growing grass all over its land, LED lighting and recycling of water.
5. The company has been contributing to the society for Children’s Education in the rural areas through its CSR activities.
6. It supplies power to various industries and prominent textiles companies within Tamilnadu.
7. Being a Captive Power Plant, not less than 51% of the entire power generated will be distributed to the participating Captive Consumers
8. Company is managed by Mr S.Elangovan and Mr S.A.Prem Kumar
S. Elangovan, , a Commerce Graduate, was running a Steel Industry for more than 14 years at Karaikal, Pondicherry U T and spotted opportunity in Power Sector in 2000 and ventured with a Gas based Power Plant in Tamil Nadu in 2005 and successfully running it ever since. He is in charge of planning and operation, technical and financial aspects of the Company.
S.A. Premkumar, a Commerce Graduate, is the Executive Director in the company from inception and also plays a same role in all other group companies. He is taking care of procurement, sales and public relations.
For More details about the DRYCON2017 & delegate registration , please contact:
Capt Virendra N. Mishra, Conference Director
+91-9768161587; +91-22- 41271324
Who Should Attend:
The conference will present a unique opportunity to view the different perspectives offered by all the stakeholders like Shipping Companies, Operators, Miners, Charterers, Traders, Brokers, Stevedores, Ship and Cargo Agents, Insurance and Law Firms, Transporters, Ship Suppliers, Govt. Authorities on a single platform and build efficient business relationships. The entire Dry bulk and Shipping chain will convene at this eminent conference, a hub of knowledge and ideas, to make this a memorable experience.
Come, join us and benefit from the opportunity to connect, confer and conduct business!Previous Next