On behalf of Coaltrans Conferences, I'd like to invite you to the 17th Coaltrans India taking place on 12-14 February at the Grand Hyatt hotel in Goa.
Over 600 industry experts will gather at India's largest coal event for three days of deal-making and knowledge-sharing.
Join them to network and discuss the most pressing industry topics, including India's focus on domestic production, high seaborne prices, and the future Indian energy mix.
Exciting new features have been added to this year's programme:
• The Coal Industry Cricket Tournament
• "Meet the buyers" roundtables session
• "Meet the miners" roundtables session
• Polling session - you create the discussion
• Generation dialogue - an exclusive interview with some of the most prominent figures in the Indian coal industry
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch on +44 20 7779 7222 or at email@example.com.
Capt. Virendra Mishra
Major Thrust on The Development of Inland Waterways, Rs 22,000 Cr Expected Expenditure Envisaged: Mr. Pravir Pandey
India Tanker Shipping Trade Summit 2018