We thank you for your overwhelming response. We are pleased to inform that the business leaders from across the world are going to speak and participate in the 4th Annual India Dry Bulk Cargo Summit! Industry experts from Japan, USA, Singapore, Indonesia, UK, UAE and major business hubs of India are going to share their expertise and knowledge with the participants in this conference. DRYCON 2018 provides a unique opportunity to make new contacts and explore new opportunities. Achieve Months of Business IN JUST ONE DAY!
International brands such as Scorpio Shipping Agencies Pvt Ltd (Platinum Sponsor), Peiner SMAG Machinery (India) Pvt. Ltd. (Platinum Sponsor) Adani Bunkering Pvt. Ltd. (Gold Sponsor), International Shipping & Logistic DMCC, Dubai (Silver Sponsor), PT Asian Bulk Logistics (Silver Sponsor), Saigal Seatrade Advisory LLP (Silver Sponsor) Bainbridge Navigation Pte. Ltd (Bronze Sponsor), East Coast Maritime Academy (Bronze Sponsor), MacOcean Shipping Pte Ltd (Bronze Sponsor), Clarksons Shipping Services India (Bronze Sponsor), VESON NAUTICAL (Bronze Sponsor), Equator Maritime Pvt. Ltd.(Bronze Sponsor), Holman Fenwick Willan LLP (Bronze Sponsor), have already confirmed their support to the Summit & many more reputed companies are likely to confirm sponsorship in the coming days.
Date : 7th June 2018
Timings: 08:45 to 17:30 Followed by Networking Cocktails
Venue: Holiday Inn, Andheri East, Mumbai
Confirmed Initial speakers include:
1. “Dry Bulk Market Outlook Discussions” Capt. Anil Kumar Srivastava, Director & COO, LSS OCEAN TRANSPORT DMCC
2. "Dry Bulk Trade-Persian Gulf-Oman- Red Sea": Capt. S. R. Patnaik, Director & C.E.O., International Shipping & Logistics FZE, Dubai
3. “The Future of Coal Imports”: Mr. Devendra Arolkar, Head- Fuel Sourcing, L&T Power Development
4. "Indonesian Coal Exports, Impact of Latest Regulations" : Capt. Pappu Sastry, Deputy CEO, PT Asian Bulk Logistics
5. “Fertilizers Market Overview & Opportunities” Capt. Venkat Padmanabhan, Managing Director, VASI Shipping Pte Ltd
6. “To be announced” Mr. David Morriss, Partner, Holman Fenwick Willan
7. “Coastal Shipping- Turning Challenges into Opportunities” Capt. Ashok Shrivastava, C.E.O., Sheel Shipping Synergy
8. “Emerging Trends in Dry Cargo Chartering”: Mr. Ashok Jain, Director, Diamond Shipbrokers
9. Mr. Abhijit Chaudhury, General Manager – Shipping, JSW Steel Limited- Panelist
10. “Digital Transformation”: Mr. Vishal Khattri, Director of Professional Services, APAC at Veson Nautical
11. “Grain Trade: Flows & Arbitrages” Mr. Shriram Sivaramakrishnan, Associate Editor, Shipping & Freight, S&P Global Platts
12.“Dynamics of Iron Ore Trade Impacting Freight Markets” Mr. Pranay Shukla, Senior Dry Bulk Analyst, MERCURIA TRADING (India ) Pvt Ltd
The Shipping Tribune will announce additional speakers and official program in the coming weeks.
Who Should Attend?
Commodities Buyers, Sellers, Traders, Shipping Companies, Operators, Miners, Charterers, Ship Brokers, Stevedores, Ship and Cargo Agents, Insurance and Law Firms, P& I Clubs, Port & Terminal operators, Bunker Suppliers, Maritime Professionals, Merchant Navy Professionals, Transporters, Govt. Authorities etc
For sponsorship & delegate registration, please contact:
Capt Virendra N. Mishra, Conference Director
Come, join us and benefit from the opportunity to connect, confer and conduct business!!Previous Next
Huge Opportunities For Investment in Maritime Sector: Nitin Gadkari
India Tanker Shipping & Trade Summit 2019